Refund and Return Policy
Right of cancelation and return of the goods bought at Grow Sprays online shop.
Right of Withdrawal for Consumers
(A consumer is any individual who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that cannot substantially be considered to be part of their activities as a business or as a self-employed individual.)
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from the Contract within fourteen days without giving reasons. The withdrawal period expires fourteen days from the date:
- on which you or any third party designated by you, other than the carrier, takes physical possession of the goods if you ordered one or more articles within one single order and the article(s) is/are delivered in one single delivery;
- on which you or any third party designated by you, other than the carrier, takes physical possession of the last article if you ordered several articles within one single order and these articles are delivered separately;
- on which you or any third party designated by you, other than the carrier, takes physical possession of the last partial shipment or the last part if you ordered one article that is delivered in several partial shipments or parts.
In order to exercise your right, you need to notify us (Grow Spray, Lupinestraat 19, NL-6915SJ Lobith Netherlands, E-Mail: email@example.com, Tel. +31 316544487) of your decision to withdraw from the contract
by means of a clear statement (e.g. letter sent by post or email). You may use the attached specimen Withdrawal from the Contract form for this purpose, but you are not obliged to do so. For the withdrawal period to be observed it will be sufficient if you dispatch the notification of your exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period expires.
Consequences of the withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we will be obliged to refund to you all payments we received from you, including the delivery costs (except for any additional costs resulting from your selecting a delivery method other than the cheapest standard delivery we offer). We will be obliged to do so immediately and no later than fourteen days from the date on which we received the notification of your withdrawal from the contract. For this refund we will use the same payment method you used in the original transaction unless we expressly agreed otherwise with you; under no circumstances will you be charged any fees for this repayment. We may refuse any refund until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you sent back the goods, whichever time is earlier.
You are obliged to return or hand over the goods to us immediately and, in any case, no later than fourteen days from the date on which you notify us of your withdrawal from this contract. This period will be deemed observed if you dispatch the goods before the 14-day period expires. You will bear the direct costs of returning the goods. You are not obliged to compensate for any loss of value of the goods, unless this loss of value is due to any handling of the goods other than what is necessary for inspecting their quality, their characteristics and their functionality.
Exclusion and expiry reasons
No right of withdrawal from the contract exists with regard to contracts for
- the supply of goods that are not prefabricated and for the manufacturing of which an individual choice or instruction by the consumer is decisive, or of goods that are clearly tailored to the consumer's individual needs;
- the supply of perishable goods or of goods the use-by date of which would be easily exceeded;
- the supply of alcoholic beverages the price of which has been agreed at the time of contract conclusion, but which cannot be delivered earlier than 30 days after contract conclusion, and the current value of which depends on market fluctuations beyond the company's control;
- the supply of newspapers, journals or magazines, except for subscription contracts.
The right of withdrawal from the contract expires early in the case of contracts for
- the supply of sealed goods that are unsuitable for returning due to health protection or hygiene reasons once their sealings have been removed after delivery;
- the supply of goods if, due to their nature, the goods have become inextricably combined with other goods after delivery;
- the supply of audio or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package if the sealing has been removed after delivery.